The objective of the monthly coordination meeting:
The EU funded ‘SHARE Project’ team assisted the monthly coordination meeting with the aim to:
1. Review the progress of routine health data of each Upazila Health Complex (UHC)
2. Ensure quality data entry
3. Review the current status of health programs jointly implemented by the government, private and NGOs
4. Discuss management and administrative issues to find solutions
5. Any other business related to health service management
Civil Surgeon of Jessore district grandly inaugurated the monthly coordination meeting and showed gratitude to the attendee for joining the meeting. After a short introduction of each representative, civil surgeon introduced icddr,b SHARE project team members and MIS,DGHS representative to all district participants who were present in the meeting from every level of district health system.
After that Md. Abdul Hayum (Statistician, civil surgeon office jessore) continued with a presentation to review the progress of their activities in the mentioned areas listed as follows:
1. Status of the community clinics regarding numbers, daily and monthly patient flow with referrals, ANC & PNC services.
2. In the meeting, online data reporting rates were discussed and compared among sub-districts. The sub-districts which were identified for delayed reporting of HMIS data, were asked to improve so by civil surgeon.
3. Inpatient’s patient’s status, outdoor patient status, bed occupancy rate, under-5 death, status of vaginal deliveries, c-section, NGO hospital and other reports.
4. Sudden fall of indoor individual records in Jessor District hospital and the reason behind this situation was scrutinized.
5. Current status of inactive laptop for CHCP. Dr. Md. Abdus Salam (Chief, HIU, MIS,DGHS) mentioned the proper procedure for replace/ repair those laptop.
6. Unavailability of ANC card, EPI card, Reporting Form.
Dr. Dilip Kumar Roy, Civil Surgeon, Jessore District
Dr. Md. Abdus Salam (Chief, HIU, MIS,DGHS)
Dr. Iqbal Anwar, Scientist, Icddrb
Badsha Muhammad Shekander (Senior Programmer, icddrb)
Dr. Emdadul Haque
Medical Officers, Civil Surgeon Office, Jessore
Statistician, Civil Surgeon Office
Other representatives from Civil Surgeon Office
UHFPOs of all Upazila health Complexes
Statisticians from UHCs
Other representatives from UHCs